Thank you to all staff present and past who have participated in employee giving opportunities. Their generosity has contributed more than $100,000 to support the care we provide at Orleans Community Health.
“Together We Are Stronger”
We are bringing back the EMPLOYEE GIVING PROGRAM as an opportunity to contribute to our projects and campaigns with 100% of your gift directly benefiting the departments and services of your choice at Orleans Community Health. So far in 2021 OCH Employees have donated $8,500!!!!!
We have designed this program with three options that give you the flexibility to choose how you would like to participate. Enrollment is always open.
- Payroll deductions either weekly or one-time gift(s) deducted post-tax from your paycheck.
- One-time donation either by credit/debit card or a personal check.
- Online donations – make a one-time donation or you can set up an account to make a monthly or annual gift commitment.
You must complete the Employee Pledge Form in order for us to track who participates and to give you a small gift of appreciation for being a supportive member of the OCH community.
If you need help deciding where to designate your gift, then here are some areas where your gift is needed most right now……
2021 Campaign “TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER” – Fundraising Goal of $350,000!!!
We are thrilled to be given the opportunity to help several departments throughout OCH this year.
- Cardiac Services – New stress test system
- Dietary Services – New convection oven
- Facilities – New exterior signs at MMH & Lake Plains Dialysis in Medina
- PCU2/Nursing – Hoyer lift and hospital beds
- Pharmacy – WIFI temp controls, windows, cabinetry
- Phlebotomy – Patient lab chairs & coagulation analyzer
- Radiology – New counter poise unit & ultrasound AB1 unit
- Registration – new privacy walls and more
Future Needs Fund
This fund is designed to support urgent requests for support by any department within OCH above and beyond the specific focus areas of the 2021 Campaign. The Foundation is working to grow this fund in effort to honor these requests in a timely fashion.
Donations to the General Fund primarily support the mission of the Orleans Community Health Foundation by helping with operating expenses. This fund is also used by our Board of Directors to supplement any fund, event, or request from Orleans Community Health/Medina Memorial Hospital.
Other Ways To Participate
We understand that not everyone is able to give a monetary donation, but you still want a way to give back. How about with your time? Please consider joining me at a community volunteer project or at an event. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing, especially if we join forces and do it together!
Community Volunteer Projects – Please contact me at X-8426 if you want to join me at future projects!!
- On April 23rd, 2021 we joined the Orleans County Office for the Aging Food Distribution @ Orleans County 4-H Fair Grounds and helped with handing out 300 boxes of food to local residents.
- The United Way “Day of Caring” was on April 30th, 2021. We helped clean up and yard work at both the playground at the old Towne Elementary School and the Orleans County YMCA.
Thank you to everyone that helped out with these events over the last two weeks. It felt so good to be out in the community again!!!! We plan to coordinate another group of volunteers this coming summer for more of these types of events. Stay Tuned for updates on when and where!!!
Our fundraising events would not be possible without the support of our volunteers. We are always in need of event volunteers to help with planning, setting up, help on the night of and taking things down afterwards. Please email me at any time to let me know if you are interested in helping with any of our events. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf Tournament Volunteers Needed!!!!!
- tournament is June 11th – starts at 9am and goes until 4pm
- help with registration, sit on the course and run contests
- help with photos
- or help with dinner
- Golf Tournament Volunteers Needed!!!!!